- Go to Europe again
- Learn to meditate
- Finish paying for our house
- Learn to speak better Zulu
- Write a book
- Stop eating meat
- Have a long holiday in Cape Town
- Acquire a little “lap dog” all of my own
- Lose 6 kgs and keep it off
- Finish decorating our house to my complete satisafaction
- Save enough money to comfortable retire
- Get physically fit and stay fit
- I hope to have a couple of grandchildren while I am young enough to enjoy them
- Finish my daughters’ baby albums!!
- Worry less and smile more
Sunday, October 01, 2006
15 Things To Do before I am 50
We are planning another Camino walking holiday! I couldn't be more excited. The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....