I was reading a magazine the other day which suggested we should list 5 positive healthy habits we have and five negative. So, as I am a great lover of lists, I have done just that:
1. I don’t add sugar to anything except my pasta sauce
2. I drink 2 litres of water daily
3. The only oil I use in cooking (apart from making French fries about once a month) is olive oil
4. I drink a lot of soya milk and I don’t generally consume dairy products
5. I detest fat, so I cut it off any meat I use
1. I get very little physical exercise (ouch, I know that’s a biggie! I’ve gotta get back on that exercise bike)
2. I love crisps – I try to limit myself, but the odd bag does creep into my trolley
3. I’m a sucker for dark chocolate and although it has health benefits, I know I consume quite a bit more than is strictly healthy ;-)
4. I really love the odd beer shandy and often have a glass of wine with my dinner
5. I stress!
We are planning another Camino walking holiday! I couldn't be more excited. The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....