Sunday, May 20, 2007

I love Autumn

Autumn is my very favourite season. I feel so energetic and alive at this time of year. Maybe it has something to do with fact that the energy-sapping, mind-numbing heat and humidity of Summer is finally over. (I just don't DO Summer!) But honestly, we have the most blissful Autumns in this part of the world (and our Winters are not too shabby either). Day after day of brilliant blue, clear skies and sunshine, a sea as smooth as glass and temperatures in the upper twenties..... who could ask for more! We really live in a beautiful country.

2 comments:

Fifi said...

Hi Gill
I hopped on over from HSKitchenTable loop! Nice to meet you!
Hubby and I are also Autumn/Winter people. We're in Gauteng, so it's a tad colder were we are!!!!

Gill said...

Thanks for stopping by Fifi - I've been browsing your blog too!

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...