Friday, May 11, 2007

What a week....

This is one of those weeks that I wish I could delete and send to the recycle bin. Do you ever get the feeling that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way life happens? Well I've got that feeling...

On Saturday we heard that a friend of ours had dropped dead of a heart attack. I know that people die of heart attacks all the time and in the great scheme of things, his death is probably just a blip on the screen, but I'm still reeling from the shock and the unfairness of it all. This guy was 42 years old, he leaves a wife, 2 teenage sons and a 6 year old daughter. Things like that just shouldn't happen.

No comments:

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...