Friday, June 22, 2007

5 Reasons to love...........DOGS



1. My dogs think I am blooming marvellous – it doesn’t matter to them whether I am having a bad hair day, have not yet brushed my teeth and am suffering from appalling PMT – in their eyes I am completely wonderful! They love me unconditionally.


2. My dogs eat all the leftovers that I would otherwise have to throw away. (They do get fed a balanced doggie diet on the whole, I promise!)


3. Apart from being our friends and companions our dogs are also our personal body-guards.


4. I never feel lonely because I always have a doggie friend willing to keep me company, even if I am just lying on the couch reading a book.


5. I get a laugh out of one or other of our dogs every single day without fail.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You make me want to have a dog...lol We are in the middle of moving, when we're settled into our new home, I'm getting one!
Thanks for swinging by my blog!

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...