Friday, June 15, 2007

5 Reasons to love........my Dad

In honour of Father's Day and just because he's a good guy, I am dedicating this 5 reason Friday to my Dad.


5 reasons to love my Dad:

  1. Because he loves us so much


  2. Because he is there for us through thick and thin - I know that no matter what happens, I can always rely on my Dad to be there if we need him


  3. Because he only came into my life when I was 9 years old, but I have never felt like anything but his real daughter


  4. Because he is the most fantastic grandfather


  5. Because he spoils us rotten!

1 comment:

Tamsin le Roux said...

Hey aunty Gill, it's Tamsin. That is such a cool thing that you did for your dad. I want to know if you can pls send an email with Paula's blog because I deleted it by mistake. Thanx

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...