- There is nothing to beat the feeling of an unborn baby kicking in your tum. When I was pregnant I would spend hours lying in the bath watching my babe kick and roll. Those were such precious times.
- Those moments when you know that a hug from you is really going to do the trick – sometimes only a mom’s hug will do. I love it that even at the “ripe old age” of twelve, Paula insists that I kiss her goodnight and give her a cuddle before she goes to sleep. It’s lovely.
- It’s so fascinating to watch my daughters’ personalities develop – I just love seeing who they are becoming (if that makes sense!)
- You get to have a valid excuse to go and watch Shrek, Princess Diaries etc and to celeb watch. (Well I have to embrace their culture don’t I??)
- Shouting from the sidelines at galas and hockey matches. I know they find it
veryexcruciatingly embarrassing, but I get to do it anyway ‘cause I’m the mom!
Friday, June 08, 2007
5 reasons to….love being a mom
I've been knocked flat by a cold this week. Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself! In fact, it...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....