7 things I love about me….
- I love that I am a loving mother to my children. I can honestly say that my two daughters have been raised with an abundance of love.
- I love that I am a sensitive person, although I sometimes carry the hurts of others around in my heart and it is often a heavy weight to carry, I think that is better than being uncaring of the needs of others.
- I love that I enjoy reading so much, I have learnt and continue to learn so much from my love of reading.
- I love that I am not crazy about coffee – it’s one less thing to give up!
- I love that I am stubborn and will stick to my principles
- I love the fact that I am an organised, neat kind of person – it definitely makes life less stressful
- I love that I have a secret reserve of strength. Being a rather shy and anxious person, I know that I can seem weak and yet I have faced some serious challenges in my life and have surprised myself with my strength and ability to cope under pressure. It’s nice to know that “when things get rough I can be tough”.
I challenge anyone who reads this to do the same (whether you have a blog or not). If you accept the challenge, please let me know.