Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast 150

This weeks 5 Reason Friday makes way for Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

Earrings, wedding ring, engagement ring, another ring and a watch - so that makes.... 5

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?

Anything by Kenny G

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?

We have friends with the surname "Lamont" and I have always thought that that is a lovely last name. I recently discovered that I have ancestors with the surname "Paxton" and I like that one too.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

I'm ashamed to admit that I have never seen "Casablanca"

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___disappear________ like ____exercise!!________.

3 comments:

Gattina said...

Lamont is a very french name !

tegdirb92 said...

Agree on your dessert--I run for the hills :) Great Feast.

jen said...

you know, i've never seen casablanca, either.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...