These are the rules of the tag (as copied from Kamsin's blog):
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged (cut and run).
Okay, so prepare to yawn – Eight Random Facts about me:
- I was born with a heart murmur
- I am scared of clowns, have been since childhood.
- My husband and I were in the same class at school from the age of eleven (which means I’ve seen him at his worst, so things can only get better, right??)
- The sight in my left eye is far weaker than the sight in my right eye (which is almost normal)
- There was a period in my childhood when my ambition in life was to become a nun. Seriously.
- I am utterly hopeless at any sport involving a ball.
- I had two ectopic pregnancies. And they say lightening doesn’t strike in the same place twice – whatever!
- I am double jointed in my left thumb