Monday, June 25, 2007

8 Random facts about me

Kamsin has tagged me.

These are the rules of the tag (as copied from Kamsin's blog):
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged (cut and run).

Okay, so prepare to yawn – Eight Random Facts about me:
  1. I was born with a heart murmur
  2. I am scared of clowns, have been since childhood.
  3. My husband and I were in the same class at school from the age of eleven (which means I’ve seen him at his worst, so things can only get better, right??)
  4. The sight in my left eye is far weaker than the sight in my right eye (which is almost normal)
  5. There was a period in my childhood when my ambition in life was to become a nun. Seriously.
  6. I am utterly hopeless at any sport involving a ball.
  7. I had two ectopic pregnancies. And they say lightening doesn’t strike in the same place twice – whatever!
  8. I am double jointed in my left thumb
I tag: Hsien, Kerstin, Fifi, Paula, Annie, Jen, Kerri, Jennifer

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

it's ok that you tagged me twice! It let me know to read yours....lol
ectopic twice? how rare is that? you have a better chance of winning the lottery....lol

jen said...

aha! splendid. might take a little bit but i will do this..thanks!

Fifi said...

Hi Gill
I did it....... I'm concerned about the clown thing ..... need couselling?!??! teehee

IRENE said...

I was born with a heart murmur , too, and I wanted to become a nun in my teens!
How sweet that you and your husband share almost all your lives together!
Thanks for sharing this.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...