Thursday, June 28, 2007

Personality tests

My eldest daughter, Roxy, recently went to an educational psychologist for career counselling. I found the follow-up interview fascinating. Some of the results were quite surprising (she is considered gifted at science), others were an exact reflection of the Roxy that lives with us everyday. After analysing a couple of seemingly arbitrary tests the psychologist could tell us things about my daughter that it had taken me years to figure out.

I found a few of the same sort of personality tests that the psychologist used at this site and analysed myself. The results were not really surprising!

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

No comments:

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...