Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday's Feast 151

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit? Peaches (but it's hard to decided because I love lots of fruits!)

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model? Wow, this is a toughie because there are quite a few people I consider role models.

One of them is my friend "G" (I don't think she'd take kindly to me blabbing her name all over the internet!) "G" fought a battle with a particularly horrible form of cancer and she won that battle. But it's not what you do, it's how you do it, in my opinion and it's this that makes "G" so special to me. She fought her cancer with the most incredible courage and grace. She lives with the consequences of that battle daily and she does it with a dignity that leaves me in awe of her. She's one inspirational lady!

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose? The Wild Coast Sun resort

Main Course
Name something you do too often. Mess about on the computer

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.
I really like reading because it relaxes me.

For more Friday's feast responses click here



13 comments:

Melody said...

Great feast!

I love your dessert! LOL.
Hope you've a great weekend ahead.

Bongga Mom said...

Your friend G sounds like an amazing woman.

Hootin'Anni said...

I love your dessert too! As I love to read...and as you say, it IS relaxing!!

Happy feasting.

ollie1976 said...

Congrats to your friend on their overcoming cancer.
-Jen

Jodi said...

Great feast! I like to read as well. Have a great Friday!

Judy Thomas said...

Happy Friday. I think we're all guilty of messing around on the computer too much ... lol.. after all, we're bloggers, right? It's so addictive!

"G" sounds like an incredible woman. You're lucky to have her as a friend, and she's lucky to have you.

tegdirb92 said...

I like to read too but rarely get the time. Happy Friday.

Kara said...

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by mine :D

Skittles said...

I can see why you chose G!!!

BeccaGirl said...

Good feast & I love your banner on top of your blog!!

Lori said...

Great feast...Happy Friday the 13th!! I love your dessert.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. THanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. Feel free to come back at anytime and look around. I like the name of your blog too.

Paul and Toni said...

thanks for your comment on my baby. i enjoyed your feast

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...