Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast 152

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
I'd have to say about....8. Although it depends what I am watching - I love watching The Sharks play rugby, but mostly when they are winning ;-) And watching Ryk Neethling or Roland Schoeman swim....wow!

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
Good grief this is a tough one. Ummm, it would probably be a kids' story book, so that I would always have a story available for my grand-kids oneday. I'd say "Corduroy" by Don Freeman would be a good one, as both boys and girls would enjoy it. My girls loved this story when they were smaller and I have happy memories of us all snuggled on the bed as I read it aloud to them.

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Cereal (Otees) with vanilla soya milk

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
Go to the beach and buy an ice cream to eat, while you people watch and enjoy the fresh air and the sun on your face.

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
Usually 10 - 20 minutes, but sometimes it can take me hours!

For more delectable feasts go to this page

9 comments:

Manny said...

Great feast. I loved reading Corduroy when I was young.

ollie1976 said...

Great main course.
-Jen

Comedy + said...

Another people watcher. It's fun isn't it. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

tegdirb92 said...

I LOVED Corduroy!! What a great feast you have.

Jane said...

What a wonderful feast. I also loved the book "Corduroy". What a precious story.
Thank you for coming by my blog. I hope you will come back.
I enjoyed my visit here as well. I have always thought South Africa would be a lovely place to visit. Have a wonderful weekend.

Maine Mom said...

I had a hard time coming up with a book as well. I love your idea of memorizing a children's book!

Having ice cream at the beach sounds like a fun time...as long as nobody drops their ice cream in the sand. :-)

Great feast!

Frances said...

People watching at the beach is always fun.
I like to sit up on a bench on the boardwalk with a grilled hot dogs. crispy crinkle fries and a Coke.
Thanks for visiting,
Frances

Lori Madison said...

Hi,

I love your awnser to soup, I think that is very sweet. I wish you a wonderful week.

Kim said...

Great feast! I'm running behind in reading everyone's this weekend. Trying to catch up today. Your dessert is so me. Maybe one of these days we can fall asleep like those others that just lay their heads down and are immediately asleep.

Thanks for stopping by mine.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...