It's in the stars...


I am a fairly typical Capricorn; which probably makes me one of the least exciting creatures to roam the planet. Us Capricorns are supposed to be hardworking, dependable, down to earth and matter-of-fact. It sounds to me very much as though we are the worker ants of this world. How dull is that?! Our star sign is represented by, of all things, a humble goat….

Why could I not have been born under the sign of Cancer with a “highly emotive nature” – now that sounds rather exciting doesn’t it? I could certainly relate to being a Sagittarian whose sign is represented by the Centaur, half man, half beast - seriously exotic stuff! What about being a Leo who is “a ball of dynamic energy”. Wow! But me, I am destined to plod along, a conscientious, “feet firmly on the ground” type of goat.

For more posts on this subject see Sunday Scribblings

Photo by b.frahm


Comments

Kamsin said…
I'm a Capricorn too. I never really got that hard working thing, as I'm really not at all!
Lucy said…
dependable seems like a great characteristic! My mil is a capricorn and she is one of my favorite people! thanks for visiting me :)
Hey there, I am a Lion with a capriconic work ethic. Go figure!
;-)
Tammy said…
I know a few fascinating Capricorns and besides there are other things that make you creative, like blogging. :)
Gill said…
Thanks for the comments and for visiting my blog. BTW I am actually not as depressed about being a Capricorn as I sound. Actually, I think I rather like being a goat!
I think we Caps got the short stick on the zodiac draw! Cheers, JP
Or why not the fearless Aries whose symbol is RAM!

:D
Kara said…
Capricorns and Virgos never look very interesting on the zodiac decriptions. I'm a Virgo married to a Capricorn so I very much appreciate the goats. Thanks for visiting my blog - I enjoyed reading what you wrote.
Redness said…
You piskem me in one - what wonderfukl earthy people we are ...adore your blog!