Saturday, July 21, 2007

Meet Maggie




I got a new car today!! It's a Toyota RunX 140i Sport and I am soooo pleased with it :-)

I have to confess though, that I am really, really sad to say goodbye to my trusty old Golf, which has served me so well for 11 years. I have honestly loved that car and it will always have a special place in my heart (someone bring out the tissues....) Thankfully, I don't have to say a complete goodbye, as the Golf is being passed on to Rox, who is already showering it with love now that it is officially her car.

The new car's name is "Maggie" and her and I are fast becoming best friends. Now all I need to do is remember that the indicators are on the right!

2 comments:

Hsien Lei said...

How cute! It's sporty but practical too. Congratulations!! :)

Hsien Lei said...

Oh, and by the way, I've never thought to name my cars but you're the 3rd person I know who does. I had a friend who named her car "Kirby."

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...