Friday, July 27, 2007

A meme this Friday

I'm always a sucker for a meme - I wonder why that is? I'm sure a psychologist would have something to say about it. Anyway, I thought the meme that follows was a good one, it really was quite challenging and thought-provoking.

1. I love …… my girls, my husband, my family, Impi, my dogs, reading

2. I hate…… cruelty

3. I am crazy about…… dark chocolate

4. I love the smell of…… vanilla, cocoa butter

5. I enjoy… blogging

6 everything I need…… I can find in my own home

7. I can't live without…… my daughters

8. I stand for…… peace

9. I believe …… that you're never to old to learn something new

10. When I open my eyes in the morning…… I just want to shut them again

11. I believe in…… love

12. My most valued possession is…… the ring my aunt gave me and my new car

13. I wanted to be a ……… teacher

14. My one wish is …… for my daughters to live happy lives

15. I am easily…… convinced to eat chocolate

16. I fear……… a painful death

17. I cry when……… I hear about children or animals being harmed

18. I live for… oh my goodness what does it mean when you can't think of what you live for??

19. I know…… I can sometimes be quite bossy

20. I care about…… children, dogs, dolphins, whales

21. Don't ever ask me to……… mountain bike!

22. I'd risk my life for……… my girls

23. If I could I'd ……… make sure that not one more child was born HIV positive

24. Life is…… a roller coaster, you just gotta ride it...

25. I know for sure that……… I will never be thin again

26. Friends and family……… mean a lot to me

27. I'll never……… bungee jump

28. To love is to……… be vulnerable

29. Give and receive……… lots of love and hugs

30. Power is………. not a very desirable thing

31. My dreams…….. are something I like to keep in mind, but they don't rule my life

32. Money is ……… nice to have

33. Struggles are…… part of the package

34. Risks are…… scary

35. The future………… is very unpredictable

36. I look forward to……… retirement

37. My greatest achievement……… raising 2 really special daughters

38. I don't believe in……… vanity

39. You can't always……… have everything you want

40. I am…………… nearly forty, plump and satisfied with my life

If anyone who reads this would like to do this meme, please leave a comment with the link to your site, as I would love to read your answers.

1 comment:

Tori said...

I loved reading your answers and getting to know you more. I think I might try this meme.

Be well,
Tori

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...