Friday, August 24, 2007

Fridays Feast 157


Appetizer

Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

Meryl Streep - I would trust her to get a proper handle on the South African accent!


Soup

Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Good grief! Suddenly I am not so keen on Macadamias anymore ;-)


Can A Sea Horse Ever Walk (I know, very, very lame!)


Salad

If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

Many of my ancestors came to this country as 1820 settlers, so I would love to go back and introduce myself, and spend a week with them to see how they lived. I'd probably be very glad to come back to 2007 though!



Main Course

Name a song that brings back memories for you.

It's so hard to choose just one, there are so many songs that bring back memories for me. Off the top of my head, I'd say "Love is all Around" by Wet, Wet, Wet - it was my favourite song when I was pregnant with Paula


Dessert

Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?
Definitely warm water.
For more delicious feasts visit Friday's Feast

13 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely feast.I love Meryl Streep, she would be an excellent choice.

tegdirb92 said...

wonderful feast--funny soup:)

Gloria said...

Haha, I would have been interested to know what macadamia might generated. My hazelnut was a tough nut to crack too.

I Was Born2Cree8 said...

Well prepared feast. I love your Salad! Now I want to change my answer and go meet my ancestors too, but would have to go to a different country too.

Happy Feasting.

Eleisia said...

I like your appetizer and salad.
Meryl Streep is a good choice.

Going back in time to meet your ancestors would be an awesome experience. I agree that you wouldn't want to stay there.

Reba said...

Arf. Good eats... ymmm, yummy.... burp! Oh oh, sorry. I was enjoying the food.
Bark! Whoof!

MissMeliss said...

Macadamia would have been interesting, I think. Pistachio was difficult for me. Great feast.

ollie1976 said...

Great feast!
-Jen

Rox said...

Hehe mom - sea horses can ever walk hehehehe :-) ;-)

Gattina said...

In 1820 ? I think you would have a very hard week, hiding from Indians and shooting cowboys !

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Loved your salad. What a great idea too. I would like to do that too. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Lori said...

Great feast...Happy FF.

Jodi said...

Great feast!! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great Friday!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...