Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast 156


Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
I do laundry every day, otherwise it piles up and is a cow to iron!

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

70. But it is all relative, some people are old at 50, others are still young and active at 70 - it's a state of mind.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

I have a short-term goal to lose 3 kgs. (says Gill with a piece of dark chocolate in her hand..hmmm)


Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

I read in the paper yesterday about a bull elephant attacking the car of a well-known conservationist. There is a report on the story here. There was a photo in the paper of what the car looked like after the attack, let's just say that was one strong, angry elephant! Miraculously no-one was injured... that was one lucky conservationist!

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

Considering I am seriously sleep-deprived, I would say about 7.

9 comments:

Alison said...

Great feast - totally with ya on the salad. Thanks for visiting - Happy Friday!

Carrie! :o) said...

LOL!! A *cow* to iron?! That's a saying I've never heard before. Too funny!!

I saw on your profile all your favorite music! I like you, LOL! You like alot of the same people I do ... Kenny G (saw him in concert ... awesome!), Jack Johnson, Josh Groban)

Thanks for stopping by my feast!

JHS. said...

Thanks for stopping by!

You used a term in your feast I don't understand, though: "Iron." What is that? :-)

tegdirb92 said...

hope you get some sleep soon!! Great feast!

Lori said...

Great feast...I can relate to your appetizer:) Happy FF.

Tammy said...

Clever meme Gill. :) Ironing is a big "not in my houuse." LOL

jen said...

what a perfectly satisfying meal.

Braden said...

I think we can all be guilty of enjoying that "guilty pleasure" as indicated in your "Salad" of this week's feast. I know I am. :)

Thanks for stopping by my own feast!

Have a good weekend.

Best -
Braden

Fifi said...

Yip one lucky conservationist..... but pretty petrified he must have been!
Being S.African.... "The cow to iron" saying was well understood!!
Enjoying your posts!
Love Fifi

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...