Shera at “A Frog in my Soup” has tagged me for the "5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me" meme. So here goes . . .
1. When I was in high school, a looong time ago, I took Ballroom and Latin American dancing lessons for a number of years.
2. I’m slightly fascinated by the British Royal Family
3. I don’t have any cousins
4. I failed my Driver’s licence the first time I did it.
5. I fell off my bicycle and fractured a limb when I was eleven years old and have not been on a bicycle since.
I now have to tag 5 others, so I tag:
1. Michelle at Achieving New Balance
2. Amy at Amy’s Random Thoughts
3. Carrie at My Lil’ Corner of the World
4. Jenn at Serving the Queens
5. Kim at To the Starres and Back
We are planning another Camino walking holiday! I couldn't be more excited. The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....