Friday, September 07, 2007

Fridays Feast 159


Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Frustrated


Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Bearing in mind that we are going into Spring and Autumn is but a distant memory....

I adore Autumn - our Summers are intensely hot and I long for that first Autumny day. What I love so much about Autumn is the freshness in the air, the air feels clean and has a certain fresh smell to it - I wish I could bottle it!

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

No I haven't, other than the days on dial-up, when every page took about 100 years to download ;-)

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

Family, faith and food


Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?


My new top loading washing machine is my new best friend. For a family of four we produce an enormous amount of washing. I sometimes wonder if our dirty laundry doesn't breed as it lurks in the washing basket! My new top loader is huge and takes care of all the washing in one load, first thing every morning. I love it!
For more feasts visit Friday's Feasts

15 comments:

Vexxxy said...

Just wanted to say I love the smell of autumn air too.
Especially more so after i quit smoking. I'd forgotten how great the fall smells and when I first smelled it again I was in love with that season.

Lady of Musotopia said...

Our Summers are also terribly hot (sometimes get into the 50degrees Celsius range! Nice to see another Southern Hemispherian amidst the Friday Feasters by the way :)
Great feast - especially enjoyed your main course.
Thanks fo sharing your feast and joining in my feast. Hope you have a great weekend :)

Eleisia said...

I chose my washing machine too. What a great invention!

I remember dial up. I would do chores between page changes. Happy those days are in the past!

Happy feasting!

Visit Stacey and me at http://twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen/

Gattina said...

Your automns sounds better then mine ! Here the trees are strip teasing it's cold and humid and announces winter so I hate it ! Summer is already bad here, it rains very often and sunny days you can count on your fingers. Especially this year !

Yen said...

Awesome feast you have here! I laughed at loud at your comment on the dial-up thing. :)

Happy Friday Feasting! :)

Hootin'Anni said...

Love the three "F" answers for your feast. And your dessert? With four, that's truly a blessed invention, isn't it?

tegdirb92 said...

I hear you on the laundry--we are a family of seven. Great feast this week :)

Bea said...

Washing machine... That reminds me I should get laundry started. ;-) Have a great weekend!

Marsha said...

Terrific feast Gill... have a great weekend!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

You describe autumn so very well. Our summers are very hot in California too. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

mamichelle said...

Love my toploading too! Great feast!

Lori said...

Great feast...loved and agreed with the appetizer. Happy FF.

shirlsd said...

nice feast. loved the soup and chuckled during the salad serving. have a great friday and weekend!

Kerstin said...

I really enjoy your Friday Feast ... so nippy and witty. And I am with you on the autumn, that is my favorite season, too, and it is just around the corner here in New England. As much as I feel at odds with this place, I DO love it during the fall, it really is quite spectacular in this part of the world.

Linda said...

Loved your feast. Wonder if "laundry breeding" is what causes that one lonely sock to appear. Maybe we just don't give that laundry long enough to breed the second one.

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...