Friday, September 21, 2007

Fridays Feast 161


Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?

I'm not really an arty type, but I have a "thing" for Vincent Van Gogh. I am on the look out for some art work to decorate my home, but I am taking my time about it as I need to really fall in love with something before I will buy it to hang in my home and I don't want to spend a lot of money either!

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

My Dad took the whole family out for my mother's birthday 2 weeks ago.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

I'd say an eight. I am not a great one for dramatic displays of emotion, but I am highly sensitive and feel things really deeply.



Main Course

Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

It varies, probably 15-20 mins on average.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

We don't have a thermostat!



14 comments:

maiylah said...

we don't have a thermostat, too. :)
belated happy birthday to your mom!
wonderful feast, happy friday!

Natalie said...

You and I have an appetizer in common! Great feast!

Imma (Alice) at I Was Born2Cree8 said...

I very much enjoyed your feast today, Gill. Well done.

Reba said...

Tasty bits of feasting here. Way to go.

Nita said...

Great feast! Have a great weekend ahead :)

Rasmenia said...

Great feast! Van Gogh is a fabulous choice. :)

Happy Friday!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Wow, there is a lots of folks today without thermostats. Living in California I just can't imagine. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

mamichelle said...

Wow, I wish we didn't need a thermometer!!

Nice feast!

Marsha said...

Our salads our similar... have a great weekend!

Linda said...

What comfortable weather you must have not to have a thermostate!!

I didn't do FF today, just dropping by to say hi.

Lori said...

Great feast...Happy ff.

eleisia said...

I agree with your salad. Some things really get to me!

You've thought alot about your appetizer. I hope you find a "fall in love with" painting.

Please visit my feast. I'm very late posting this week.

Becca said...

No thermostat??? You must live where the weather is perfect ;) Wish I did!

I hope you find your perfect painting.

Judy Thomas said...

Happy Friday... and a happy late birthday to your mom. :-) I don't spend a lot of time on emails, either. Now.. blogging or chatting... that's a different story :-)

Have a great weekend.

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...