Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blog Friend Forever


Regina over at Regina's Family Seasons has given me this award. Thank you so much Regina, I love being your blog friend!

I'd like to pass this award on to:

Tammy at The Daily Warrior - Tammy is the most inspirational lady and one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet in the blogosphere.

baby~amore at My Little Drummer Boys - baby-amore and I have a lot in common and we just kind of "clicked" from day one!

Rox at Roxels Rumbles - how could I not give my best friend in the world an award?? Even if she hasn't updated her blog for more than a month......

Carrie at My Lil' Corner of the World - Carrie is another one of those bloggers that I clicked with from the moment I read her blog. She's a sweetie-pie!

1 comment:

Regina said...

You are more than welcome Gill! I look forward to going over and checking out your other blog friends!

Blessings!

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...