Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast 166

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
This is quite difficult, there are so many amazing websites out there!
Off the top of my head -
Kinderart - for moms of small children, there are lots of lovely craft ideas, printable colouring-in pages etc.
Flylady - for anyone wanting to organise their life!

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
7. I probably dream every night, but about once a month I have a dream that I can remember the next morning.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
I had the sweetest fluffy black mongrel called Silky - she was the kind of dog who allowed me to cry into the back of her neck if I was sad. Her only problem was that, given the chance, she would follow me; which is how she ended up at school one day and at a restaurant one particularly memorable lunchtime!

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
A good homeschooling curriculum - it's something close to my heart.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
If it can't be chocolate it would have to be peppermints

9 comments:

Carrie! :o) said...

I tried Flylady quite a few years ago. Just wasn't able to stick with it.

Linda said...

Sweet story about Silky. I had a German Shepard who would follow kids to school. He was the most gentle GS I have ever known.

I'm with you all the way on your dessert.

tegdirb92 said...

aww, your dog sounds so sweet!! Wonderful child companion. Have a pleasant Friday.

mamichelle said...

I've heard many good things about Flylady. Nice feast!

Thanks for stopping by.

Becca said...

Loved your salad - what a good story!

I'm interested in homeschooling too, and wish I had tried it with my son. Maybe my grandkids??

Marsha said...

Great feast Gill... Flylady will certainly help organize your life and I love the story about Silky... followed you to school one day... hmmmmm... could be a nursery rhyme in there... lol!

Sassy Lucy said...

A homeschooling curriculum would be good, but as we are eclectic homeschoolers I could nevr back just one curriculum, good thought though. Flylady is a good site, but I could never stick to it. Nice FF.

Regina said...

aaaawwwww, loved the salad!

Wakela Runen said...

I completely forgot about Fly Lady. I had bookmarked it ages ago to read, but never got around to it. I will definitely have to make some time this weekend.

Great feast!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...