Saturday, October 20, 2007

GO Bokke!!!

The Springboks take on the English tonight in the World Cup Rugby final.

The excitement!

I am sure that John Smit, is going to lead our boys to a stunning victory over England. I reckon he's the best captain we've ever had.


AND...


...we've got greased lightening himself - Bryan Habana on our side! He is THE MAN!


AND......we've got Monty who knows how to kick!

THEN ...

...there is my favourite, favourite JP Pietersen! He's a cuddly bunny that we like to call Twinkle Toes, because he makes it look so easy.

AND ...

... we have eye candy in the form of Bobby Skinstad!

...Shew!

How can we lose?



No comments:

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...