Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My first award!

Babyamore of My Little Drummer Boys has very graciously awarded me the Community Blogger Award! Thank you so much!



Community Blogger Award



The Community Blogger Award celebrates people who reach out and make the blogger community a better one.

I'd like to pass this award on to the following bloggers, who brighten my day by leaving friendly comments and making the blogosphere feel like a community of friends:

Carrie of My Lil Corner of the World
Hsien of Cotton-Pickin Days
Wayfarer Scientista (who teaches me daily that you are never too old to learn, a fascinating blog!)
Fi of There's More to This Life
Linda of {This and That}

6 comments:

Cellobella said...

Congratulations! :) CB

baby~amore' said...

congratulations Gill - you deserved this. I think it is a great way to discover new friends in the community.

Tammy said...

Hi Gill! Congrats on your well deserved award. Woot, woot!

Linda said...

Gill, Congratulations on this well deserved award. Blogosphere is a community and I have enjoyed so much meeting people in our new community.

Thank you for extending this award to me.

Fifi said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! Wow ,what a wonderful surprise!Congrats go to you too, girlfriend!!Welldone!

Wayfarer Scientista said...

Congratulations Gill! And thank you! It's my first award too! And thank you for your kind and generous words - I can't ask for more then that. I look forward to exploring your other nominees.

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...