Monday, October 08, 2007

NaBloPoMo


Thanks to an invitation from Charlotte, who blogs at Charlotte’s Web, I have signed up for NaBloPoMo. For the uninitiated, NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) is a month long blogfest that runs for the month of November. The idea is to post something on your blog every single day of November. Quite a challenge!

So, I guess that means you will be hearing a lot more from me in November! I am quite terrified…. Imagine if I forget to post! My homeschooling daughter is writing Matric (S.A school-leaving exams) in November, am I nuts to attempt to do this? Probably! ….. and very excited at the thought.

I would love to hear from any of you who have decided to do NaBloPoMo and I hope that any bloggers out there will accept this as a personal invitation to join me in the challenge! I'd also appreciate any tips from bloggers who have done NaBloPoMo in the past.

1 comment:

Fifi said...

Gill....... this cat could stress you out girl. She seems psychic! Keep an eye on her.

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...