Thursday, November 01, 2007

30 Days of Thanks




Today I am thankful for my loving husband. Grant may not be Brad Pitt, he may not be the most romantic of men (to be honest he takes unromanticism to new levels!), he has a snore on him to scare away the hardiest of burglars; but he cares for me in a loving and very practical way. He phones me at least once or twice everyday while he is at work, just to see how I am, when I am sick he will take care of household chores (including cooking!) without batting an eyelid, sometimes he arrives at work unexpectedly with a do-nut for me - it is the little loving things like this that hold a marriage together and he does them for me, a lot.

3 comments:

baby~amore' said...

Great idea - I started a thankful list but getting to 30 might be hard.It will keep me going on those days I run out of other things.

Stacy said...

That's very sweet!

Patois said...

Oh, I do love the 30 days of thanks idea. And you've picked a great one for hte first day.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...