Friday, November 23, 2007

5 Post Meme

I was tagged by Sognatrice of Bleeding Espresso to do the following:

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like).
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

This is a really nice meme! I think every blogger has favourite posts that they like to revisit, these are some of mine:

FAMILY
MOMENTS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER – PART TWO
I chose this post because I think that it describes the moment that we actually became a family.

FRIEND
HAIR TODAY, GONE TOMORROW
When I was browsing through my blog to pick a post for this key word, I realised that I don’t really blog about my friends much. I promise you it’s not because I don’t have friends, I do ;-) I just don’t think that my friends would take too kindly to being discussed in a public forum, so I don’t blog about them! The post I have chosen is about a very special young lady who is the daughter of one of my close friends – so she counts as a friend too!

YOURSELF
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS
While choosing this post I discovered that I blog about myself - a lot!

YOUR LOVE
MOMENTS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER - PART ONE
Nothing soppy or romantic here – we don’t seem to DO romance..... which is quite sad really!

ANYTHING YOU LIKE
It was quite difficult to pick a post for this one, but eventually I narrowed it down to this post.
PEARLS OF WISDOM

I tag:
Regina
Simone
Charlotte
Baby Amore
Patois

4 comments:

sognatrice said...

Yeah! I can't wait to read your past posts.

And yes, while doing this I also found that I blog *a lot* about me. Guess we find ourselves rather interesting, which is better than the opposite I suppose ;)

Mrs Coetser said...

This is an interesting one. Will let you know when i put mine up.

baby~amore' said...

This has been a most enjoyable meme Gill.I can't wait to do mine .Thank you for tagging me but I hope I have some good post to contribute

Regina said...

Hey There,
I will seriously try to get mine up soon! Thanks for tagging me!

Blessing!

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...