Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Colors of Friendship

Regina who blogs at Regina's Family Seasons has awarded me the Colors of Friendship Award. I am so honoured that such a gracious lady considers me her friend! Thanks so much Regina :-)

The originator of this award had this to say about it:
I want to nominate my following blogfriends for the Colors of Friendship Award. They color my life with the beautiful hues of friendship. Although we come from different backgrounds and cultures we share the same spirit of friendship.

I will be passing this award on in the next week or two.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Gill, you definitely deserve it. :)

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...