Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I am hopeless when it comes to amusement park rides - they ALL scare me! If I was forced to go on one it would probably be the big wheel.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I go silent and pretend to be very interested in something else

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
4. It depends on my mood and probably how much red wine I've had to drink!

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
Nope - don't believe in them

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
3 at most. The only program I usually watch is Grey's Anatomy and at the moment SA Idols

11 comments:

Natalie said...

I wish I could say I had the tv on that small of an amount of time. Have a great weekend!


Come check out my feast if you get a chance! :)

MissMeliss said...

Great feast! I love your answer being dependent on red wine.

Coco said...

Only 3 hours of TV? Wow.

A Simple Life said...

Great feast! Mine is up at http://mlizcochico.com. Happy FF!

Judy Thomas said...

Happy Friday. We don't watch too much TV around here either... it's actually on MORE when we're gone because it keeps the birds entertained.... ;-)

Have a great weekend.

Linda said...

Loved your salad!!! I watch way too much tv!!

Laane said...

Grey anatomy is not on here at the moment.
It's great!

Feel welcome to visit my feast

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!

Rach said...

such conversations do tend to be more intense when you add alcohol!

Sassy Lucy said...

I was always very philosophical when I was drinking wine....must be a wine thing?
Great feast, hope to see you at the Cafe soon.

Wayfarer Scientista said...

waving! Haven't left many comments later but I thought I should leave so you know I'm still reading. And I keep thinking about you and your fellow South Africans and how dangerous everything has become. I'd be curious on your take as to what has promoted this free-falling into violence.

Regina said...

Nice Friday Feast!
Red wine!! HA1 funny and scared of the "Big Wheel"!?!? Wow!
We went to Disney last summer and let me tell you ...The Tower of Terror! enough said!

Blessings!

Dealing with grief

I just read this amazing blog post by a mom who recently lost her baby. She gives real, practical examples of what to do/say to someone wh...