Monday, November 26, 2007

Happiness is.......

Happiness is….. an early morning cuddle from a darling daughter

Happiness is….. waking up on a Saturday morning with a full day in front of me, to fill doing just what I please

Happiness is…… coming home from the library with a bag of books, bulging with promise

Happiness is… sitting back to watch Grey’s anatomy with a piece of dark chocolate and a glass of red wine by my side

Happiness is...... the arrival of a favourite magazine in the post

Happiness is….. watching a movie and sharing a pizza with my husband

Happiness is..... the anticipation of a family vacation

Happiness is...... watching my daughters unwrap their Christmas presents

Happiness is..... the arrival of a newsy email from a friend

Happiness is..... lying in a bubble bath, chatting to my daughter

I got this idea from Carrie, see her “Happiness Is …” post here

6 comments:

Patois said...

I did the library gig, too, and I have to agree it's marvelous. What a great list you've assembled!

Bohemian Mom said...

Oh I love this list!
Especially the dark chocolate and red wine.
I feel all warm and cozy inside, waiting for the winter weather to come.

Regina said...

Hey Gill,
Awesome list! You did forget to mention that Happiness is making new blogging buddies! But I forgive you!

Blessings, Regina

Wendy said...

I love this list! My favorites are the early morning cuddle and the pizza and movie, but they're all wonderfully happy things. Great post!

Jeanne said...

Oooh, there's nothing I like better than coming home from the library with a bag of books!

I could add:
Happiness is... a long lunch with friends and loads of good red wine
Happiness is... trying a recipe for the first time and it turns out great.
Happiness is... lots of lovely comments on my blog post :)

baby~amore' said...

these are awesome I might borrow this too next week for my Thursday 13.

You have a lot of happiness... blessings to you

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...