Friday, November 02, 2007

Tummy troubles..


Tummy troubles... now that's an understatement! I have got a dose of gastric flu, the likes of which I have never experienced before. It's so bad that Grant (never at a loss for words!) suggested that I should be sure to sit on the loo with my arms held out from my sides, to prevent myself from falling through my..... you get the picture!

So right now I am going to crawl off back to bed, with my glass of apple juice, maybe taking a quick detour past the loo on my way - wish me luck!

Photo by 80n

8 comments:

Carrie! :o) said...

Awww, bless your heart! I sure hope you feel better!!!

Patois said...

Oh, no. Hope you're making your way out of the misery!

Linda said...

You poor thing. I thought apple juice made you go?!? I'll check back later to see how you are doing.

Regina said...

Oh, you poor thing! So sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather (I wonder who invented that saying?? anyway...) I know you'll be back to shape soon. There is a few nasty virus' going around.
By the way, Linda is right, I do beleive that apple juice makes you go to the bathroom...
But my daughter's doctor told me that Gatorade (the lighter colored ones) help put electrolytes back into your system so that with all the stuff leaving your body you don't get dehydrated. Hope you feel better.
Blessings!

Marsha said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Gill... I think everyone is having a rough time this week for one reason or another!

baby~amore' said...

I hope you are feeling better ... we have had a week of it here OHH so many nappies !!!!

Lucy said...

hope you're feeling better today... Nothing worse that that stomach flu. :(

Jeanne said...

Oh heavens, there's nothing worse than gastric flu!! Poor you - hope you are all better now...

Dealing with grief

I just read this amazing blog post by a mom who recently lost her baby. She gives real, practical examples of what to do/say to someone wh...