Friday, December 07, 2007

25 Days to Make a Difference

25 Days to Make a Difference
Today while catching up on blog reading, I discovered this wonderful project - "25 Days to Make a Difference". A young girl by the name of Laura has put out a challenge to the world at large (in memory of her grandfather) to do something every day of December to make a small difference in your everyday world. Ideas given on the site include: volunteering at your local SPCA, donating books to a library and picking up litter.

Hop on over there and have a look and then let's all try to do our little bit to make the world a better place this December!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

i just checked out the site, what a wonderful project and with such a sweet story behind it. I will pass this idea on to my youngest and hope he is inspired as well. thanks gill.

Bohemian Mom said...

Oh this sounds awesome!
I'm going to check it out.
Thanks for sharing!

Mrs Coetser said...

Love projects that inspire.

Thanks for sharing

Tori said...

One of the reasons that I love blogs is because of this inspiring stuff!
Thanks for sharing.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...