Hello to all of my Blogging Buddies!
In keeping with the general Holiday theme I want to know a little bit more about you and your Christmas habits! So I am passing along this cute, quick Christmas Meme that I found on Regina’s blog. So I am tagging EVERYBODY!! If you post on your blog drop me a comment so I can come by and check out your answers!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real or artificial Tree? Artificial
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? First week in December - it used to be on the 16th, but I was accused of being a Grinch, so I have relented ;-)
4. When do you take the tree down? First week in January
5. Like egg nog? Never tried it!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
7. Favorite gift received as a child? A huge (I mean huge, it was bigger than me at the time... okay I was only five!) teddy bear
8. Hardest person to buy for? Men in general!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My youngest daughter
10. Worst Christmas gift? Don't think I ever had a bad one.
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Holiday
13. Favorite food to eat at Christmas? Everything!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Once
16. Favorite lights? Multicoloured
17. Favorite Christmas Song? “Last Christmas” by Wham (I know, I’m lame that way!) 18. Travel during Christmas or Stay Home? Stay Home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph. (I now have a certain song on my brain......)
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Star
21. Least favorite thing about this time of year? The holiday-makers – you have to live where I live to truly comprehend how bad they are, honestly – it’s BAD!
22. Which one person do you really want to see blessed this Christmas and why. My Uncle Ian. I have never known a couple as devoted to each other as my aunt and uncle. They were unable to have children and for so many years it was just the two of them. My aunt died a few years ago and my uncle is just lost without her. Christmas time is not easy for him, but we do what we can to make it as happy as possible
Ok, Tag you are it!!
I've been knocked flat by a cold this week. Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself! In fact, it...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....