Sunday, December 02, 2007

I did it!

I really enjoyed doing NaBloPoMo. It was quite a stretch to post every single day as November was a particularly hectic month for my family.....Rox finished her matric, Paula had exams/prizegiving/end of school year madness, we had house guests a couple of times, my BFF Lisa came all the way from Surrey in the UK for a *quick* but lovely visit, work was crazy, my ADSL connection went AWOL etc etc. So I am proud of myself for doing NaBloPoMo, but less than proud of some of the lamer posts I created!

I really enjoyed connecting with a couple of my favourite bloggers and making some new blogging buddies. I wish I had, had the time to read more blogs and leave more comments, maybe next year.

I unfortunately didn't manage to complete the 30 Days of Thanks, which was a pity!

Thanks to Eden for running the whole NaBloPoMo show and to all my NaBloPoMo friends for their support and comments during the month. I am already looking forward to next year!

And now that NaBloPoMo is over I am going to do 31 Days of Nothing!

31 Days of Nothing

December is going to rival November for sheer family craziness in my home. The girls are on their long Summer break and we are gearing up for Christmas, as well as for Rox moving to Durban in the new year. So I will only be posting sporadically for the next few weeks and visiting blogs when I can grab a few moments of peace and quiet. But trust, in January I will be back with a vengeance!

7 comments:

Redness said...

You'll be missed in blog land Gill, thinking of you right through December! Hugs xx

Regina said...

aahhh Gill, you will be missed...
What will I do with out hearing from my South African sister for 30days???
Well, enjoy your family and your upcoming holiday!
Blessings!

Wayfarer Scientista said...

Wanting to wish you and yours very happy holidays and a fabulous Decemeber. Drop by my place when you get back so I know to return to yours.

Lucy said...

good for you Gill enjoy your family Merry Christmas... see you in January...

Linda said...

I had to smile when I read the girls are on Summer break!!! We got a couple inches of snow this morning.

Enjoy the summer break with your girls! See you in January!

baby~amore' said...

I will miss you too Gill. I love to see your smiling face in my side bar.

I am ready to post my 5 post meme... almost so keep an eye out for it.

Mrs Coetser said...

hehehehe

2 post after this.

Think I am doing more blogging this holiday than ever before.

I should make tag saying 31 Days of blogging.

If fact I even started another blog (smile)

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...