Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Band Meme

I was tagged by Mimi of Mimi Writes... for The Band Meme



Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. My tagee list is at the bottom of this post. It's fun and requires no thought at all. Go to......
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along in your own journal because it’s more amusing that way.



My results are:


Name of band: Lacey V Murrow Memorial Bridge Band (??!!)
Title of Album: Quite Like Unrequited Love (Now that has a certain ring to it...)

If you feel like doing this, please jump in and do it (and leave a comment so that I can come over and check out your CD cover!)

11 comments:

Just Jen said...

I might just have to try this out, it looks like fun and the picture is beautiful. You might want to make a little bigger though cuz I had to squint up to the screen to read the words. I think it says, quite like energized love?

Mimi Lenox said...

Very pretty picture. What do the words say? I can't quite make them out. Stay tuned. I'm going to place these on my site tomorrow with a link back to you.

Great job!

Mimi Lenox said...

Welcome To The Band

Regina said...

That name kind of actually sounds like a band name!
I am not going to do this meme, I still have some others to do, I just can't remeber whose and from where!!

Akelamalu said...

That has got a certain ring to it for sure! Mimi tagged me too :#

Marsha said...

I've just tried this out Gill. I am getting ready to post my results now.

Thanks for the fun!

Canary said...

I'm yet to try this, but looks lik fun! :)

Redness said...

Not to be a pain but if you can stand it again ... myrtlebeachwhale tagged me, so consider yourself tagged too, only if you want ...details are on my blog -
http://over-it.blogspot.com/2008/01/ive-been-tagged.html

andrena said...

just band-hopping! how's things in South Africa? I visited there in 2004...miss it terribly sometimes.

Chuck said...

I'm doing something kinda crazy and doing some band-hopping *oh joy* It's also nice that I get to make a little linky love too while I'm at it. There is hope, after all, that my technorati will reach 500 before the year 2020.

Woah - yours turned out great *huggies* Not too many of them do... Have a gr8 weekend and stop by if ya like. Mine's posted here: The Band Meme. *smoochies* (a/k/a Rhonda)

Annamika said...

Keep up the good work.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...