Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blogaholics Anonymous

Linda over at {this and that} has given me this really fun award!


LivinWithMe.com's Blogaholics Anonymous Award!


Yup, I'm a blogaholic!!

This award originated with Melanie over at Livin'with Me! and it is more of a club than an award.

Here are the rules: Please grab the button and proudly display it on your blog. Pass it on to as many people as you want to and feel free to give Livin’ With Me a little linky love.

I'd like to pass this award on to:
Redness
Regina
Stacy
Patois
and Melli

5 comments:

Mrs Coetser said...

Very Cool.

Lucy said...

Does this warrant Congrats? or a gift certificate to AA ?? haha btw... HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY A WEEK LATE! its not as bad as is rumored Gill.... There are Many perks! :))

Mimi Lenox said...

That's a cool award. I think most of us could fit this description.

You've been royally tagged by the Queen of Memes.
Long live the dungeon.

No Autographs, Please - The Band Meme

Please pass it on.

Melanie said...

Thanks so much for joining Blogaholics Anonymous! I've added you to the blogroll. Welcome to the club.
Livin' With Me

Regina said...

Thanks for the love Gill! I was by Melanie's a few dayts ago and just haven't had the time to post about the award or time to stick it in my side bar! I will get to it eventually!!

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...