Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Donna. I've never liked my first name (Gillian) but I don't think I would change it, it's part of who I am.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I don't do high fashion in any shape manner or form and I don't do lace, frills and flounces. I like clothes in plain fabrics, comfortable and easy to wear. So firstly I would never be a fashion designer (LOL) but if by some twist of fate I became one, the fabrics would be cotton, denim etc I would use a lot of blue because that's my favourite colour and I'd use lots of earthy colours; I would design in a very plain and sensible style.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Cleaning the loo!

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Driving/travelling/motor cars. This definitely started with a car accident that Grant, Paula and I were in on 23 September 1995 - the car was a write off and it was a truly terrible experience. 4 months later to the day, on 23 Jan 1996 my brother was killed in a car accident and the 2 events have left me with a real phobia about driving, cars, travelling. I only get in a car because I absolutely have to and I can't wait to get out. I used to have genuine panic attacks when travelling every now and again, but I have more or less got that under control now.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I'm sitting at my desk and I can see my computer screen (doh!), my memory stick and my diary - 3 things that I love - how "sad" am I??

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey, I'll come clean your loo if you will empty my dishwasher!

Stop by, I have a little something for you.

Mitchypoo said...

You are not sad at all and I'm so sorry about your brother.

baby~amore' said...

Missed seeing you around Gill - very sad about your accident and your brother.

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...