Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm still here....

I haven't been posting much lately - life seems to be sweeping me through each day with such terrifying speed and such astounding "busyness" that I haven't had the time, or to be truthful, the inclination, or energy, to sit down and construct a decent post. I am hoping that this phase will soon pass and that I will settle into some sort of rhythm again.

I have no doubt that as we pass into Autumn I will be more inclined to spend time at the computer. Right now when I have a free moment all I want to do is hop into the pool for a swim or sit on the verandah with a book, trying to catch a cooling breeze.

My sweet blogging buddy, Regina, of Regina's Family Seasons has given me the "Best Blogging Buddies Award". Thanks so much Regina, you're a sweetie pie! I will be passing this award on very soon.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the award! Seems like there's a constant theme among bloggers today. Disinterest and tragedy. I won't be jumping into any pool unless its an indoor. We did have temps in the low 40's today.

When you are feeling better, stop by, I have another award for you.

Marsha said...

I'll second Linda's remarks. Congrats on the award and I'll pass on the dip in the pool. Even in the sunny south of the US (think Florida as I am at my daughter's near Tampa / St. Pete area) it is too cold to swim, although I will say, her pool looks inviting.

Glad all is okay as I tend to get concerned when my buddies go awhile without posting even though I don't always post regularly either.

What's important is to enjoy your time however you choose to use it!

Regina said...

Congrats on your award! I'm glad you finally came to claim it (you were also supposed to claim the daily dose award, I gave that to everyone!!)
It is so dreary here 46 degrees is a heatwave compared to what we usually have this time of year, but it alternates between snow and rain and the sky is a thousand shades of grey!
Enjoy your sunshine! and your awards!

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...