I was tagged by my dear friend Redness who blogs at "I'm over it"
The rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. A. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
B. Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list
C. Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old
3. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
Okay, so I am choosing to do "C" - 5 things I never pictured being in my future when I was 25 years old:
1. I never thought that I would have to attend my brother's funeral
2. I never pictured that I would take up and enjoy cross-stitching. I love it, it's so relaxing.
3. I never pictured standing next to my husband's bedside in ICU, wondering if he would survive the next 24 hours. Grant has always been very healthy and fit, but it was touch and go for a while there, 3 years ago, when he suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis
4. I never pictured that there would be a wonderful young lady called Paula in my life - Grant and I were really battling with infertility when I was 25, so although I hoped to have another baby, there was a time when I didn't honestly believe it would happen - boy am I glad I was wrong!!
5. I never imagined blogging and making buddies over the internet - it's been a wonderful revelation to me!
I'd like to tag:
We are planning another Camino walking holiday! I couldn't be more excited. The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....