Friday, February 15, 2008

Watershed

So I didn't get flowers...., or a card......., or chocolate....... (I am married to THE most unromantic man on the planet, I know this with absolute certainty) BUT I did get to go to the Botanical Gardens in Durban to watch Watershed perform last night. I love, love, love Watershed, the lead singer is so incredibly gorgeous sexy talented - so the trip to Durban to see them perform was a huge treat!

Do yourself a favour and follow the link above - underneath the words "Watershed jukebox" at the top right, make sure that the album is "Mosaic" and click on track 8, also tracks 1 and 6 on "In the Meantime" These guys are amazing, can't wait for their new album due out in June or July.

We had a blissful evening picnicing in a beautiful setting with about 7000 other people (no the two aren't mutually exclusive, strangely enough) and it was the most perfect way to spend a Valentine's night. So I got my lovely Valentine after all!

3 comments:

Regina said...

great post1 Thanks for sharing with us, I hope you had a good time!

Wayfarer Scientista said...

well, happy v-day to you!

baby~amore' said...

I am glad you had a good time - it sounds very romantic anyway.

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...