Tuesday, April 22, 2008

6 Fours

I picked this tag up at Simone's Butterfly, but I've adapted it ever so slightly.

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
work (aaargh!)
the library
the mall
my hairdresser

B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
Lisa
Moira
Desiree
the Clarks

C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT:
Just So Chinese
RJs
Panarottis
Villa Italia (you may notice an Italian food trend happening here!!)

D) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
In the Cape
visiting Lisa in Guildford
Sun City
touring Europe

E) FOUR MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER:
The Holiday
No Reservations
Meet the Fockers
You’ve got Mail

F) FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH OVER AND OVER:
I’m not a huge TV fan, but I enjoy -
Grey’s Anatomy
Private Practice
Survivor
7th Heaven

1 comment:

Simone said...

Cool. Thanks for playing along.

You are a sport.

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...