Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.
I find it SO weird that nowdays people become much loved icons for doing nothing except being rich and famous - why is that??? Eg Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie and the Kardashians

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Unfortunately it was not a brightly coloured super food!! It was a KFC Twister - but there was lettuce in it, so surely that counts for something ;-)

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
9. I have to have plenty of alone time or I go slightly nuts.

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will definitely vote for a 4 day work week in the future if anyone has the wise idea of suggesting it

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.
I like to be asleep by 10pm, so I generally shower and climb into bed with a book by 9:30pm at the latest. Unfortunately, all too often, I become engrossed in my book and end up turning off the light waaaaay too late.


14 comments:

Bela said...

i don't like paris and richie...

my feast is now served too. hope you can check it out.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-eight.html

maiylah said...

that's a great main course! :)
happy feasting

Manny said...

Hi Gill. Great feast! I'd like to vote for a four-day work week, too.

Princess Vien said...

Happy FF!

Mine is up now.

http://vien26.blogspot.com

Marsha said...

Welcome back to feasting Gill! I so agree with your appetizer and get tired of seeing their pictures all over the place. I don't read the articles though or watch shows about them; but, it doesn't seem to matter, theyre still there, everywhere you look!

Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:

Just Some Thoughts

Linda said...

Glad to see you back at the Feast. Great answers. I so agree with your appetizer.

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I'm with ya on the appetizer, salad & main course!! Happy Friday. :)

Jenny 865-53oh9 said...

I'm all for that main course!!!

Mitchypoo said...

Your main course is very clever. I wish I thought of that. Happy festing!

mamichelle said...

I agree on your salad & love your main!

Amy said...

Thanks for visiting my feast! I agree with your appy- what's the deal with being famous for being rich? I am so not impressed with those people.

BTW, I love your header! :)

Regina said...

Great Friday feast! I especially like your appetizer!! If you can answer that question please let me know!!

Laane said...

Great appetizer!

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::
Have a great weekend!

joy said...

you're so right on the dessert!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...