Monday, April 14, 2008

What's your Real Age?

I did the free Real Age Test at this link. And I’m quite pleased to see that my real age is 38.7 as opposed to my actual age of 40. The test comes in the form of a series of questionnaires relating to your diet, exercise routine, relationships, health etc. At the end of the test the link to your results is emailed to you. The results come along with recommendations for improving your Real Age. I thought the recommendations were spot-on, it’s just implementing them that is the problem!

2 comments:

Simone said...

Very cool

Regina said...

Hey Gil!
Sounds interesting , I'll have to head on over and take the quiz.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...