Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Donald Duck

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

We got a little kitten 2 weeks ago. I am generally a "dog person", but I have to say that having this kitten has been quite a revelation! He's so easy to have, he uses his litter tray, doesn't squeak and whine all night, is very undemanding, but he's a lot of fun. So if I had to get another pet (not that I want one!!), I reckon, at this point in my life, it would be a kitten. I would name the kitten Piccolo, after Papa Piccolo - one of my favourite children's books

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

2. I don't enjoy dressing up at all, I am very much a jeans and T-shirt kind of gal!

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I generally have the radio locked on to East Coast Radio, but if I decide to play a CD it is usually Lighthouse Family

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

A digital clock for our bedroom.

17 comments:

Melody said...

Great feast!
I'm very much a shirt and jeans girl too, but I don't mind dressing up once in a blue moon, hehe.

Happy Friday!

juleste said...

Great feast! Kittens are sweet and they are generally independent, sometimes they act as if they belong to the Royal family :-)

Lighthouse Family is cool!

Have a fantastic day!

Bela said...

i agree with your salad. i'm like that too.

my feast is now served. hope you can drop by.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-eighty-nine.html

Melli said...

YAY for jeans! *High 5!* I love your name for a new kitten! I'm wondering... what did you name the OLD new kitten?

Marsha said...

We are spot on with the salad! I do not like getting dressed up either!

I took a different tack with the appetizer and chose my favorite comic strips instead of animated cartoons. hmmmmm maybe an age thing?

Have a great weekend and please join my feast if you can.

Just Some Thoughts

mamichelle said...

I completely agree on the salad!

Simply Shannon said...

I don't enjoy dressing up either. Good luck with the new kitty.

Dawn said...

oh i loved Donald Duck...forgot about him :(

Great Feast...HaPpY fRiDaY!

Manny said...

Great feast, Gill! Have fun with the kitty.

Siani said...

Interesting feast. I agree with you about dressing up - I'm also a jeans and t-shirt gal. Thanks for visiting me. Have a great weekend!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I adore kittens. I just wish they didn't grow up...
Happy Friday!! :)

Shannon said...

I've always like dogs, but you make a good case for kittens - and they are so cute and fluffy as kittens.

Gabriel said...

Great feast! I like Donald Duck a lot as well. But my impression of him is terrible.

Thanks for dropping by!

Cricket's Hearth said...

I rarely dress up, so when I do it isn't so bad. Thank you for visiting my blog and Friday Feast. If you like to write short stories (or even long ones!) about real life events, I would love to have you stop by Slice of Life Sunday ( http://sliceoflifesunday.wordpress.com )

Melanie said...

I like Donald Duck too!

Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

Regina said...

Hey Gill!
Nice feast, I totally agree with the jeans thing. I am not one to dress up at all I could live in sweats.

Tamara said...

I'm a cat person through and through, although I also adore dogs (so long as they're not little yappy things). Just remember though... your kitten will be sweet as anything, but when it grows up it WILL start treating you like staff :)

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...