Thursday, May 29, 2008

A meme.....

My blog is suffering horribly from a bad case of neglect and as I seem to have lost my blogging mojo for the moment, I am posting a meme that I found on An Ordinary Life.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? absolutely nothing
2. When was the last time you threw up? I truly can't remember, it was a loooong time ago, thankfully!
3. What’s your favorite curse word? I swear.....a lot (and I am not proud of that fact!) and I have a very colourful vocabulary which I am not about to demonstrate here ;-)
4. Name three people who made you smile today. my 2 girls, my hubby and my aunt (ok that's 4)
5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Fuming and hanging out the washing
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading blogs!
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Relaxing after my supper, I hope!
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope!
9. What’s the last thing you said aloud? "I wonder"
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Vanilla (topped with Horlicks, yum!)
11. What is the last thing you had to drink? De-caff coffee
12. What are you wearing right now? A T-shirt and jeans
13. What was the last thing you ate? an apple
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope
15. When was the last time you ran? Oh glory be, it was a loooong time ago!
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched? The Sharks get beaten in the semi-final of the rugby Super 14.... woe is me....sob, sob
17. Who’s the last person you e-mailed? One of my favourite agony aunts..... my friend Moira
18. Ever go camping? Unfortunately yes, the idea of camping appeals to me, but the reality I experienced was not pleasant!
19. Do you have a tan? I wish
20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Not often
21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes I hope so.
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Working!
23. Where is your mom right now? Probably at home
24. Look to your left. What do you see? Next to my desk is a cluster of my girls' and my hubby's sporting photos - a few Midmar ones and a bunch of mountain biking ones
25. What color is your watch? gold
26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia? It's the home of a few of my childhood friends (thanks to the Rotary exchange program) and the place where some of my best friends are moving.... mixed feelings!
27. Would you consider plastic surgery? I sometimes looking in the mirror and it's a tempting thought, but no, I wouldn't
28. What is your birthstone? garnet
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? It depends on the circumstances
30. How many kids do you want? I wanted to and for a long time thought we were only destined to have one and then, thankfully, there was Paula!
31. Do you have a dog? Yes, 3
32. Last person you talked to on the phone. A client
33. Have you met anyone famous? The lead singer from Tree 63
34. Any plans today? supper and bed sounds appealing
35. Ever go to college? the worst 9 months of my life were spent at university and then I left
36. Where are you right now? at home at my desk
37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? family.
38. Last song listened to? Not sure, what ever was on the radio when I got out my car.
39. Are you allergic to anything? pollen, dairy
40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My Mary-Jane style crocs, love 'em!
41. Are you jealous of anyone? No
42. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Hugh Grant/Johnny Depp
43. What time is it? 16:25
44. Do any of your friends have children? All of them
45. Do you eat healthy? We try to keep it balanced, but don't always succeed... it depends on my stress levels!
46. What do you usually do during the day? Work in the morning and do the "mom's taxi"/housework thang all afternoon
47. How old will you be on your next birthday? 41
48. Have you ever been to Europe? Yes
49. Name one thing you’d still like to do. The East Coast Radio Big Walk
50. Favorite colour? Blue

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Ooooh! This is fun. I think I shall steal it.

Just Jen said...

oh this looks like fun!
I love your answers, too funny
Why the 24 hour clock? I have no idea what 16:25 is...lol
I'm going this one!

Just Jen said...

I did your meme, it was fun :D

Ordinarylife said...

Hi, thanks for letting me know that you did it. It was fun to read your answers.

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...