Friday, May 30, 2008

puzzlement

Can anyone enlighten me as to why it is that I am the only person in my household of 4 who can put the loo paper into the loo paper dispenser thingy?


It puzzles me! How is it that my eldest can control a classroom of 25 squirming 6 year olds and yet finds this menial task too taxing? For goodness' sake, Paula manages an entire village of SIMS with ease, this should be a piece of cake for her..... and yet she just can't get the hang of it. As for hubby, he's a guy, so I wouldn't expect him to do this kind of stuff anyway (puhleez, he hasn't fully evolutionised yet!)

5 comments:

Linda said...

ROFL!!!! I have to confess.... I don't like replacing the roll either.

Regina said...

Hey, hey, hey now back off the Sims!!

but yea, I have the same problem in my house1 I makes no sense to me either!

Just Jen said...

I agree
I also wonder the same with replacing the milk bag in the milk container...why is the empty container gets put back in the fridge?

Tamara said...

Men think the loo rolls change themselves. Just like the dirty socks they chuck on the floor crawl into the laundry basket - magic.

Jeanne said...

It is indeed astonishing. Men believe the loo rolls change themselves. They also believe crumpled, damp towels arrange themselves on the towel rail, and socks magically move from the floor to the laundry bin. Hallelujah!

Milk Kefir

Lately I've been been absent from my blog - but I've been having a lot of fun doing different things, things like making milk kefir!...