Friday, June 06, 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem

I can't believe it - I missed the blog blast for peace! My excuse (and I'm sticking with it!) is that it happened on Paula's 13th birthday. But still, I feel horrible about missing the blog blast event as the need for peace is something I feel really strongly about. Any event that can remind us to find peace in our lives gets my vote for sure. This world needs peace, we as individuals need peace.

And then today my blogging buddy Sanni (who created my gorgeous blog design, isn't she the cleverest!) sent me this beautiful Peace Globe:

peace globe

So I may be late, but I haven't totally missed the bus!

My message to anyone who reads this post is to find a little oasis of peace in your life today - if we all did that the ripples of peace would spread and wouldn't the world be a better place for it?

5 comments:

Addle said...

Peace!!!

Thank you for visiting me blog and for great advice ...

Love your kitty story - will be back to read all about the growing relations :-)

Mimi Lenox said...

Never too late! I love your globe and always have. Welcome to the 4th launch. I will proudly fly this in the gallery and let you know what your number is soon!

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

Just Jen said...

I didn't know there was a blog peace day...lol
So your ahead of me, at least you kenw!
Your friend is extremely talented, that is really neat :D

baby~amore' said...

Beautiful globe Gill - never to late to spread the peace message.

Simone said...

Great Globe - its great that you managed to do it - I was a day late - hehehehe