Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?
Europe. I love the history, the beautiful old buildings, but I think the weather would drive me insane.

Soup
Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?
Internet Explorer

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?
6. Being educated during the apartheid years, I think we were given a very "skewed" picture of the history of our country, happily is seems that my children are getting a much broader view of the true history of this complicated land.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: Love is… bedtime kisses, comforting hugs, chats over tea, shared giggles, looks that speak volumes....countless moments that encapsulate what being a family is all about.

Dessert
Have you ever been in or near a tornado? Thankfully, no!

10 comments:

Carol said...

Interesting salad! Glad I stopped by!

Dawn @ Coming to a Nursery Near You said...

I agree - interesting salad. Love your main course though :) Thanks for visiting mine!

Mercedes said...

So glad you haven't been near a tornado! We are both a 6 on knowing the history of our country! Thanks for visiting my feast!

TGIF!
Mere

Lori Madison said...

Hi!

Thank you for visiting me. Your response to the main course was a very sweet, I enjoyed reading it. Have a truly wonderful weekend!

Kara said...

Love your main course. Great feast!

Rach said...

i think a lot of people have a very distorted view of their country's history, because we only know what we've been told and few people dig around that to find out more.

Nita's Corner said...

Great feast. My feast is up as well. Hope to see you there. Have a great week!

Cheers,
Nita's Random Thoughts
Nita's Corner
Thomas Web Links
Thomas Travel Tales
Great Finds and Deals
Bohol Paradise

Maisie said...

What you said about love is beautiful. Don't you just love those hugs and kisses from the little ones? I do.

jHeLea said...

thanks for visiting my blog..i really appreciate it... i think most of us love Europe....anyways hope we could ex links

Marsha said...

I haven't feasted in awhile. Maybe I'll do that next week. I'll have to see. I'm just trying to get back to regular posting. Too much real life and some computer problems seem to have interfered with my blogging.

Thanks for stopping by while I was out and leaving a couple of comments.

Love your main course!

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...