My second interview is with my "sort of son" Thokazani (a.k.a Impi and who nowadays prefers to be called TK) As with Rox's interview, I was quite surprised by some of the answers I got from Imps (No. 9 takes the cake LOL... forgive him, he is a teenage boy, this too shall pass!)
1. What is your full name and age?
Thokozani Lindokhuhle Ngcobo
2. List a few things that make you happy
Sports, friends and being at home
3. Are you proud to be South African and do you like living in South Africa?
No, I wouldn't say I am proud, but yes I love living in this country
4. You have quite a strange family situation, in that you have two families, your real family and then "us". Do you find that difficult? What are your thoughts on that subject?
Difficult? How can it be difficult, the advantages are endless, it's great. I don't mind talking about it if the subject comes up, but I don't go boasting about it.
5. You go to boarding school (Imps won a scholarship to Glenwood High School and has been there for nearly 4 years now), have you enjoyed the experience up to now? What have you learnt from being a boarder?
Yea, I love it, wouldn't trade it for the world, it's great there! You learn what true friendship is all about and you learn the feeling of being independent etc.
6. What do you hope to achieve as an adult one day?
I don't know really, but whatever path I choose I'll work hard at it and enjoy it.
7. Tell me something about yourself that most people don’t know
I'm secretly mad about soccer, it's my favourite sport.
8. Name one of your role models and tell me why this person is a good role model
Thierry Henry. He's the most humble person ever, and he grew up in poverty, in the outskirts of France. He's just an amazing soccer player and human being.
9. What qualities will you look for when you choose a life-partner one day? What qualities do you think your wife should have?
I dunno, saying a nice personality would be half the truth, the truth is she obviously has to be good looking and if she can have a great personality that would be a bonus!
10. If you could be anywhere else in the world right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?
At the Affies High School Craven Week, playing KZN U18 rugby, other than that I'm happy right here!
Thanks so much for doing this interview Imps! I love you so much and you are an inspiration to us. You make us so proud :-) And thanks my Eunicie for sharing your boy with us, we love you!
We are planning another Camino walking holiday! I couldn't be more excited. The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...
Blogging for peace today! If you want to join in the blogblast for peace, please visit Mimi at Mimi Writes In the words made famous by John ...
Those of you who have me on facebook will know that one of my favourite bloggers, Susan (aka Whymommy) from Toddler Planet passed away rece...
How awesome must it be to be young, energetic and free to roam? ( Not that I would actually want to trade my home and family commitments....